Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Char Koay Teow at Burmah Road

We were participating in the Wesak Day procession, my first time ever in my life for 7 km walk. Throughout the journey, there were a lot of free buns, mineral water, pao, soybean, sweets and even fried bihun distributed by donors. However, I was not interested to eat all that and was getting hungry every time I saw a kopitiam, but mum was worried we would not be able to find our way back if we stopped halfway. So finally nearer to Burmah Road, I ordered the spiciest Char Koay Teow ever, which was though they threw in red chilli pepper while cooking. The Char Koay Teow was a bit disappointing and expensive at RM 6.50! Or is it because I should have ordered the Curry Mee which was duck blood inside.




Details: Address: Duck Blood Curry Mee, 223, Jalan Burmah Georgetown, 10050 Penang 

No comments:

Post a Comment