Sunday, May 26, 2019

Char Koay Kak / Carrot Cake

All my life, I have been hunting for the best Char Koay Kak. The best one was at a food stall, sold at night in Rifle Range, which I used to eat when I was young. However, I doubt they operate anymore. It is always, the koay kak is too salty or just too big pieces. Finally, on 21 May 2019, mum brought me to the best Char Koay Kak at Ayer Itam, in a kopitiam beside Hee Lok Kopitiam.

This koay kak only cost RM 3.80!  Very cheap, tasty and superb! They really cut it into small pieces. Just nice in terms of not salty, and still has a lot of chai poh. Another good thing is the egg is done not that well done, which is how I liked it!



We ordered the Hawthorn Juice which is not that normal in Penang, and quite tasty too.

#koaykak #carrotcake

No comments:

Post a Comment