Sunday, August 7, 2016

Qe Xiang Bak Kut Teh

Yesterday we went to Klang because I wanted to see what is GM Klang all about. Little did I know there was a short circuit that caused the entire mall to be in darkness. Then, another disaster happened when I lost the car parking autopay!

We had brunch at Qe Xiang bak kut teh as recommended by my colleague at Klang shop. Initially I wanted to eat at Ah Meng Bak Kut Teh which had more customers but they ran out of non-fatty meat. Anyway, they didn't sell dry bak kut teh.

Dry Bak Kut Teh 

It was so tasty and fragrant. I love the sauce so much I had 1 bowl of white rice.


Bak Kut Teh 

I had all the lean meat and also organs of the pig and added fresh salad vegetables and also straw mushrooms.


Amazingly and surprisingly, these 2 items cost us only RM 37.30 for 3 pax!

Details:

No comments:

Post a Comment