Friday, May 27, 2016

The Parque


After seeing some photos posted by people in Facebook, I'm fascinated by this mini green house cafe that sells coffee. But it is located all the way in Kota Kemuning and finally, one day, when my parents are here, we went there after having brunch - seafood bak kut teh in Klang.

There is even a buggy service to drive you from your car in the car park to the cafe. All because it is built by Ecocity.




The landscape is so beautiful I almost got fooled into thinking we were in Taiwan. I saw my friend's facebook of her cycling in the neighbourhood.



I ordered my normal cappuccino whereas dad ordered hot chocolate. The total price was about RM 20 for 2 beverages served in a non-environmental-friendly way - in paper cups!







Anyway, most people come here for cam-whoring!







No comments:

Post a Comment