Sunday, May 1, 2016

Hap Kwan Riverfish Kopitiam

Me and my friend was having stomach upset and I was feeling a little fever. So we thought of eating something simple and somewhere near and here we are at USJ 1 searching for food. Since there are more people eating here, we decided to try here.

The outside is a little different from other kopitiam as they have trees decorated with lights.


They are famous for claypot fish but I was advised that claypot fish is too heaty for me. So I ended up ordering Steamed Sliced Fishin Teochew style  as recommended by the server but I could not get used to sliced fish as it is not the same with having the whole fish.


The other dish was stir fried dragon leaves.


Details:
Address: 38 Jalan USJ 1/B (Usj 1/1b), 47500 Subang JayaSelangor, Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment