Thursday, February 4, 2016

A Wet Thai

I wonder what is so great about this place. My friend said in the past, when he came here at 7.30 pm, the place was already packed. This time round, this didn't happen.

I had the signature dish of Thai Deep Fried Kangkung (RM 12.80) which was so crispy and delicious. The kangkung were beautifully coated with flour inside.


The Thai Coconut Seafood (RM 22.80) was a disaster as it contained an overload of santan to the extent of being smaller pieces of santan curds inside.


I read bangsarbabe.com about the tender pandan chicken here but when I ate it, I was disappointed by the hard and coarse meat. In fact, I was so dissatisfied that I left the rest of the meat on the table, untouched.

The Pandan Iced Water costs RM 0.80 each and it was fragrant and cooling.

Details:
Address: 1-G Jalan Puteri 2/5, Bandar Puteri, 47100 Puchong Selangor
Tel: 03-80605630

No comments:

Post a Comment