Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Wasabi

Guess all Gen-Y are into Japanese food and since I am well-known to be a fan of Japanese food, so out of a sudden, my colleagues brought me to Japanese food 4 times in 2 weeks' time for celebration/appreciation lunch. Apparently, I went to Wasabi at Hub SS2 twice (due to ease for parking), 1st time with Sue, Eva and Eva's husband and daughter, Mel on 17 Dec 2019 and another time with Edwin Koh, Chih Ying, Azri, Darren Lim on 19 Dec 2019!

One reason there are many customers here is due to the low price of sushi from RM1.90 onwards and the varieties.

Salmon Moriawase (RM 25.90)

As usual, I ordered my favourite sashimi everywhere I go, after all, no such thing as getting bored of Sashimi for a Japanese food lover.



Unagi No Tofu Roll (RM16.90) 

I would never let go of Unagi in any food item, everywhere I go and the unagi roll is not bad.



Appetizer Combo (RM17.90) - Chuka Wakame, Edaname, Atsuyaki Tamago Wasabi Mayo

I was supposed to order jellywish but the waiter mixed up and gave me seaweed instead! The omelette was a bit too thick for me.

Other sushi that I ordered but could not remember the prices are:









Details:
Address: Lot B-G-03A & B-M-03A & B-1-03A, 19 Sentral, Ja;an Harapan, Seksyen 19, 46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor




No comments:

Post a Comment