Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Putien @ Gurney Paragon Penang


Can you believe it that is my first time eating at Putien? Well, to me, Chinese fine-dining seems to be a waste of money for me as I thought we could easily eat Chinese food at any Chinese kopitiam or restaurant. However, I only came to Putien after mum said there is a Premium set lunch at RM82.80 for 2 pax which still has the best quality of Putien at lower price.


Appetizers alone were just amazing pickles whereas the seaweed with mini shrimps dressed with sauce was addictive!



Though I dislike ham, I have to admit the Yam Pork Ribs was unique, with thick yam paste sauce enveloping all the pork ribs.




Bamboo Herbal Prawn Soup (served in 2), was the epitome of fine dining. The best part were the presence of 2 prawns in each bamboo. The soup was so refreshing, fragrant, sweet that it brings you to the moon with every sip!





Putien Lor Mee - though it looks simple, it was Silky Putien noodles with pork belly, prawn and clam in luscious pork broth.


The Chrysanthemum Wolfberry Pudding was so refreshing, and cooling!


It was totally an amazing experience dining here with family and friends and saving cost!

Details:
Address: Putien (M), 6th Floor, Gurney Paragon, Georgetown, Penang
Tel: 04-2260828

No comments:

Post a Comment