Sunday, November 5, 2017

BBQ Ma Eul Cup Bab



I was recommended this incredible restaurant by my colleague when we went to attend a centre meeting in the surrounding area. Earlier when she recommended us this place for Jasper's farewell, I didn't want to go because of my tight schedule. After that, I regretted as the price is so reasonable and the deal is very good.

Anyway, we came here quite early at about 6 pm because we have got no where to go anymore.



BBQ Chicken 

One just need to order any main dish and can refill the banchan ourselves from the banchan buffet! The chicken is barbecued till very fragrant.

For the first time, I see glass noodles as banchan as normally people sell glass noodles as main dish.



Kimchi Soup 

The kimchi soup was so awesome, flavoursome that I finished every drop of it.

The radish banchan is also delicious as it is sliced till very thin pieces. Another reason why I like this place is they give the fresh salad for us to take as we wish.


Another reason I really like this place is they have great deal for Scarlet Korean wine (peach flavour only) at only RM 10 which is a steal as it cost about RM 16.90 at the local hypermarkets.

Details:
Add: 4, Jalan SS 21/39, Damansara Utama, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tel: 03 7732 9955 

No comments:

Post a Comment