Saturday, October 21, 2017

Mon Boulangerie & Kitchen


Nowadays, I prefer to highlight my hair than dyeing my hair because my highlights for my wedding dinner lasted from February till October and also, when the dye wears off, it is not that visible. I had my done by the Boss of Hair Colour Expert, Shaun, at RM 88.90 (Colouring for Long Hair), Additional RM 50 for highlight chemical, Nano Treatment (RM 68.90). After the highlight, it felt like a total makeover that makes me glow and my hair feels lighter. Then, we walked to the opposite row of cafes to hunt for dinner place. After a short stroll, finally and coincidentally, we went to Mon Boulangerie and Kitchen which happened to be my favourite western restaurant due to the affordable prices and tasty food. They are also never stingy with the ingredients.

Iced Peach Tea (RM 7.50) 

The iced peach tea is served in a big jar which is quite a big portion enough for 2 pax. 

Tom Yum Seafood Spaghetti (RM 16.90) 

I almost ordered my favourite pesto seafood spaghetti again but Jonathan asked me to try other food so both of us ended up ordering from the New Menu and I ordered Tom Yum Seafood Spaghetti as it looks unique. It turned out to be the next best thing besides the pesto. The tom yum is very thick, spicy and a little sour, just like how tom yum should be, and has quite a lot of gravy too to cover the spaghetti entirely. There are also mussels, big prawns, octopus, fake crabmeat and mushrooms too. 




Chicken Maryland (RM 18.90) 

This is also one of the new dishes they serve. The chicken is deep-fried till super crispy and not too oily with not too much breadcrumbs. There are also fried egg, wedges, sausage, cauliflower and broccoli which made the price very worth it. The sauce and chicken are also not too salty. 






Details: 
Add: No. 17, Jalan Radin Bagus, Bandar Sri Petaling 57000 KL 
Tel: 03-9054 3067 



No comments:

Post a Comment