Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Backofen

Backofen is truly an affordable dining place to bring the entire family so that's where I brought my parents when they came to find me in August.

Mixed Platter (RM 27) 

This was what my mother wanted to order the last time so here it is. It contains mashed potatoes, fried dory fish, grilled lamb and mushroom chicken chop and sausage. But the deep fried fish is too soggy and the food is not up to mark.




Escargot Mushroom Spaghetti (RM 23) 

This is on my wanted list ever since my first time here so I ordered it but mum wasn't fond of it because it was too creamy and cheesy for our taste. You would like it if you are into carbonara.


Mushroom Soup (RM 10) & Asparagus Soup (RM 5) 

The price is a tad too pricey for mushroom soup compared to the goulash I had previously which had more ingredients and a lot of beef inside. The soup to my disappointment, is more like what we have from Campbell's soup or Pizza Hut and too plain and without the mushroom pieces to be seen. Sa,e goes for the asparagus soup.



Grilled Lamb (RM 18) 

In the end, the grilled lamb is still the champion as it comes in big portion and tasty enough.



Apple Strudel (RM 5) 

The first time I came here, they ran out of Apple Strudel so I was lucky they have one left today. The strudel skin is thin enough and the apples are big enough.



Details:
Add: No. 34, Jalan 24/70A, Desa Sri Hartamas, 50480 KL
Tel: 03-23006676

No comments:

Post a Comment