Saturday, November 12, 2016

Chuka Cafe

Chuka Cafe is very difficult to even know its existence. Unless you stay in the neighbourhood or heard from word of mouth. I am very happy to learn about this great hideout inside Saujana Condo clubhouse. There is a creative bowl decoration in the middle. The most unique feature is why a Japanese cafe in a condo? Well, this is located in a condo where most of the residents are Japanese and opposite is a Japanese school.


Teppan Buta Kimuchi (RM 16) 

Over here, we can order any ala-carte meal and just top up a mere RM 5 for white rice,  miso soup, a big piece of cold smooth Japanese tofu, a whole lot of stir-fried shredded cabbage and also 3 small pieces of honeydew. The top up price is the most worth while payment I have ever paid. For the main dish I ordered Teppan Buta Kimuchi which is actually hotplate beef with egg yolk and thick kimchi sauce. The sauce is so tasty to be eaten with white rice.




Spicy Miso Ramen (RM 17) 

Ever since I got back from Tokyo, I almost didn't want have ramen anymore temporarily because I had ramen 3 times there as that is the cheapest food there. But you would regret if you don't order this ramen that comes in very big portion! The taste is just incredible with the best spice. I assure you will keep slurping the soup too. There are so much ingredients and vegetables like bean sprouts, carrots, black fungus that made me more satisfied that the measly ramen I had in Tokyo for expensive price.



Gyoza (RM 8) 

After finishing dinner, I saw a little girl eating gyoza and could not help myself from ordering that too. The gyoza is much better than the one at dim sum shops. The gyoza are very tiny and have thin skin with a lot of pork meat inside. Very satisfying and I am definitely ordering this again.



Details:
Add: Saujana Villa Condominium, No. 13, Lingkaran Golf Saujana 47200 Subang Selangor
Tel: 03-78467664

No comments:

Post a Comment