Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Lo Faro

I told my friend to bring me to somewhere I have never been before. She came to find me today and brought me to this secluded restaurant deep in the middle of the residential area, called Lo Faro which she said would be packed if we go at lunch time. The restaurant has some sort of vintage to it with big old fashioned British arm chairs.

Chicken Chop with Mushroom / Black Pepper Sauce (RM 17.90) 

The meals here are quite reasonably priced at RM 17-20 plus. The chicken chop is super tender and succulent.The portion is also very big as it came with 4-6 pieces of baked potatoes with the skin intact, salad without the thousand island/mayonaise I hate.

Lo Faro Macchiato (RM 15) 

The macchiato is double shot whereas they have specially made a teddy bear shaped foam especially for me.

Tiramisu Mascarpone Cake with Alcohol (RM 12.80) 

The cakes here seem to more expensive than the main meals. The tiramisu is a MUST-TRY if you love alcohol which is very strong inside. Every bite has a strong flavour of alcohol that permeates the cream.

Chocolate Banana Cake (RM 10.80) 

The chocolate is so rich and sinful. The bananas are not in big pieces like how Secret Recipe has theirs. The chocolate and banana totally binds in terms of flavours.

Details:

Lo Faro Cafe, 16 & 18, Medan Ramah, Taman Gembira, 58200 KL


No comments:

Post a Comment