Sunday, April 17, 2016

Molly's Coffee : Spaghetti Olio

I was having some issues and came here to have some girl talk with my colleague. This is one of our favourite places due to the great coffee and food and of course, price, in my case. The ambience is also quite good for hanging out with artsy art painted on the wall.

Spaghetti Olio Seafood (RM 16) 

The spaghetti is amazing with 3-4 big prawns, 2 big mussels, mushrooms and a lot of vegetables. The price is very worth the food and ingredients used. I ate till I was so full!



Spaghetti Olio Mushroom 

All the pasta and food here are superb. I didn't taste much of this and only stole my colleague's food for photo-taking.



Tea 

I like the way they serve the premium teas here with cute teapot and cup and saucer

Affogato (RM 10) 

For RM 10, this is the first time I meet people so generous to serve 2 scoops of vanilla ice-cream for this Affogato. The blend of bitter coffee with 1 big scoops of ice-cream turned this to a very sweet one.





Details: 
Address: G-005, Ground Floor, Millennium Square Jalan 14/1, Seksyen 14, 46100 Petaling Jaya.

Tel: 03-7931 8481

No comments:

Post a Comment