Friday, December 27, 2019

Sushi Zanmai @ Jaya Shopping Centre

Ever since last 2 weeks, it kickstarted my 2 weeks of lunch appreciation threats. We were like exploring entire PJ area, so to speak. Anyway, went to try the new Sushi Zanmai with my colleagues which just opened in Jaya Shopping Centre.

Sushi Zanmai's food is easy as it's halal, fresh, tasty and most importantly reasonably priced so it has been a staple Japanese choice amongst Malaysians and the quality of the rice is better than the one in Mentai / Jiro but of course, if you are willing to pay for slightly more than those.

It was the first time I tried the Omelette Pizza here courtesy of Eunice's recommendation and it was tasty.

Sashimi Moriawase (RM55 est) is always a common order for me every time I visit a Japanese restaurant as what's the point of eating Japanese food without sashimi?

Soft Shell Crab Maki is another of my favourite and the importance lies in a well fried crab. I like the fact that the maki is made in smaller bite sizes than some other Japanese restaurants.

The Spicy Maki was also delicious and the spice adds to the unique flavour.

Unagi Maki is a must for me every time I see it!


No comments:

Post a Comment