Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Restoran Sun Yoon Wah @Ipoh


There are not many places in Ipoh that opens late into the night. I found some Ipoh blogs talking about the Snow Beer so obviously I must try it, even though I was still full from the STG Tea House dinner.

The Snow Beer (RM18) was only tasty when served cold but after a few minutes, not that great anymore.



Pig Intestine Cooked With Har Mai & Pork Lard (RM24) 

The portion was so big and full of intestines that it was scary, though I like organs. Somehow, it felt disgusting. I had similar one in KK but the portion is so small.




Prawn Mantis with Chilli Salt (RM21)

The prawn mantis was not bad. quite tasty but again the big portion made the price worthwhile.


Details:
Address: No. 7, Jalan Bijih Timah, 30000 Ipoh

No comments:

Post a Comment