Sunday, September 16, 2018

Owl Espresso Cafe

I thought the Owl Cafe in SS 15 is the same one with the one in Bukit Jalil, but was disappointed when I found out it wasn't. The food variety was very few and later found out there was an Australian cafe beside the medicine shop which we should have gone. This cafe doesn't have much decor either so not sure how they call themselves Owl Cafe. They didn't serve the beautiful flower waffle that the Bukit Jalil cafe serves too. 

Hazelnut Cappuccino 

The cappuccino was not bad like any other cuppa in cafes. 





Aglio Olio 

The Aglio Olio was very plain with shimeji mushrooms and cherry tomatoes and not even bacon. 



Chicken Cordon Bleu 

The Chicken was ok but the bread crumbs was not stuck properly to the chicken. I requested not to have french fries so they gave me coleslaw which to my dismay was laden with mayonaise. 




Details: 
Address: Jalan SS15/8, SS15, 47500 Subang Jaya Selangor 



No comments:

Post a Comment