Sunday, September 16, 2018

McQuek Satay Celup

I am not sure why but I have always liked Sate Celup. In the past, I remembered queuing up for a long time, almost 30 mins for Capitol Sate Celup and went there twice. This time round I was searching online for a less crowded sata celup and found McQuek's which has only 1 couple eating there besides us. It looks so pathetic, that I didn't want to eat at first and even went to Ban Lee Siang sate celup next door which has lots of people to look at the price which was slightly more expensive at least RM 1.20  vs McQuek which sells at starting price of RM 1.10 per stick. I finally ate till RM 17.90 only. 



On the way back, Job said that most satay celup shops do not change the sauce unless we pay for new sauce. I suddenly feel that I will try not to have satay celup anymore due to hygiene purposes 

Details: 
Address: McQuek's, Jalan Ong Kim Wee, Melaka 

No comments:

Post a Comment