Sunday, March 22, 2020

Super Saigon @ Bangsar


I don't know what is with me or my family with Vietnamese food but we simply love it together. Marilyn and I were cracking our heads trying to find the perfect hang out place for Dec meet up, as we do every year due to the long holidays we take to clear leave that time. After complicating many places, I finally agreed with Super Saigon suggested by Marilyn which was superb as the name suggested and also helped me to discover another hidden gem which I vow to come back for more trials of the other restaurants there.

Super Saigon is quite rare as it is an instagrammable Vietnamese restaurant compared to typical Vietnamese Restaurants which prefer the traditional Vietnamese decor.

We both ordered the beef pho as that is what they are famous for. Since we are definitely going to chat for long, due to the long delayed meet up, I ordered the iced coffee. The price of the food and drink came up to RM30.






Details:
Address: 75, Jalan Bangkung, Bangsar, 59100 KL


No comments:

Post a Comment