Sunday, March 22, 2020

Naj & Belle


We passed by Naj & Belle few times but every time, I couldn't bear to part with my penny for such exorbitantly priced cakes that cost almost RM20ish per cake. There are many who are affluent enough to afford it and always like to hang out there during tea time.

Since we have been eyeing the watermelon cake for so long, we finally relented and decided to try one day, since life is short! I guess I was also influenced by my friend's sister's Facebook post about the watermelon cake in Australia.




I sat at the outside alfresco dining which has lots of sunlight normally but it was a rainy day. The cake was very sinful and pure bliss. The high price is probably because they need to layer the strawberries (an expensive fruit in Malaysia) and also put in fresh cream. The cake was also not as sweet as conventional cakes. Truly bliss







Details:
Address: Naj & Belle, SS15 Courtyard, SS15, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor

No comments:

Post a Comment