Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Restoran Hua Xing

I came here many years ago with my colleagues on a work day and had to wait for half an hour for the food to arrive. Suddenly, while looking for new places to bring my family last weekend, I suddenly saw some blogger posting on this place and decided for a revisit. It is recommended to come here in the weekend afternoon to escape the weekday crowd. the full price we paid was a mere RM 86 for 5 items! Of course, the portions are really tiny.

This is a non-halal post by the way...

Fried Hokkien Mee 

My father and Jonathan always love Hokkien Mee. This is really special, where it is not fried with a lot of dark sauce like the normal one. It was unique as it is fried with bittergourd.


Rice Wine Chicken Claypot 

The rice wine is not as strong as I wanted. I am a person who likes wine in food a lot and likes things with strong flavour.


Wheat Pork Ribs 

This is really juicy, tender and succulent. The sauce was even better and they are really generous with the sauce compared to Fatty Chong kopitiam.


Thai Ladies Fingers 

Somehow ladies fingers in Klang Valley is always very hard and old, but anyhow, the special thai sauce with fresh shredded cucumber and onions makes a good combo.


Transparent Handmade Hokkien Noodles 

My father and I are big fans of this. In fact, this reminded dad of the noodles my grandmother used to cook for him 30 years ago. Mum said it was a tad too oily for us and dad and will contribute to high cholesterol. Anyway both of us didn't care and ate it till the last bit as it was fried till fragrant and flavourful.


Details:
Address: 112, SS 9/2, Seri Setia, 47300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor

No comments:

Post a Comment