Sunday, December 29, 2013

I wonder why I feel nauseous. Is it because of too much cooking for the day? I thought cooking is supposed to be therapeutic? Now I begin to understand why my mother who like to bake a lot of cookies and cakes and then send it to New Life church for sale and the charity. Mum used to bake cakes for my neighbour's son, Ryan till his mother was too embarassed and told her that their culture is not to receive gifts or food. Mum was a bit upset when she said that but I tried to reassure mum that it is probably because the neighbour was too embarassed to keep on receiving gifts and does not want to cultivate this culture in her son who is only 5 years old.

Anyway, I am a little hungry but kept feeling really full today despite drinking about three cups of Burmese tea and also Cameron Highlands' Strawberry tea.

I love fish soup but I admit I did not cook this. Mum cooked this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment