Sunday, January 28, 2018

Niko-niko Onigiri

Since my favourite food is Japanese, I am always on the lookout for affordably priced Japanese food. So here I was at Puchong looking for lunch on a rainy day and noticed this cafe which was teemed with people. It seems it was because of the super cheap prices like less than RM 15 per set lunch for expensive stuff like Teppanyaki.

I ordered Teppanyaki Beef which comes with bean sprouts, fried till fragrant and tasty.


They were also nice to change my white rice to mashed potatoes which turned out to be 3 creamy scoops which was even more fattening.



Jonathan ordered the Japanese Curry Rice with fried chicken chop (karaage) as side dish. The curry also contained a lot of potatoes and chicken inside too.




Details:
Address: 39, Jalan Puteri 2/3, Bandar Puteri, 47100 Puchong, Selangor
Tel: 019 3510541

No comments:

Post a Comment