Sunday, January 28, 2018

Gangnam 88

I am not sure what is with us Malaysians who like Gangnam88 so much so finally I decided to try it in Puchong Setia Walk when we had a Star Wars movie to watch in the afternoon. Most of the food here is very expensive at almost RM 25-30.

There are a lot of side dishes and they didn't complain for getting second helpings of the banchan. My favourite are the spinach and ladies fingers. I didn't like the orange sweet potatoes, fishcakes and fried stuff.


Jajangmyeon Noodles 

The portion of noodles looks really big served in a big pot with black fungus and sliced cucumber and a lot of sauce. Furthermore, the noodles is really sticky and not up to my taste.



Kimchi Seafood Noodles 

I am not sure what went into us that all the items we order today has noodles in it. The soup was not thick enough in terms of kimchi flavours. Again the portion is really big till 2 pax can share the same noodles.


Details:
Address:  I-2-G, Setiawalk, Persiaran Wawasan,, Pusat Bandar Puchong, 47160 Puchong, Selangor Darul Ehsan., Pusat Bandar Puchong, 47160 Puchong, Selangor



No comments:

Post a Comment